Monday, February 12, 2007

Got Hot Chocolate?

Today we got a couple inches of snow, so Big Guy, Little Guy and I went out to shovel the driveway. Due to the steep pitch of our driveway, this was QUITE a task (seriously, it feels like it is at least a 30 degree angle –though my husband is telling me it is only 15 degrees). Luckily, no one tumbled down the icy driveway.

But we did enjoy some yummy hot chocolate afterwards. See the mustaches for evidence of how much they liked it.



The boys also snacked on Dora’s legs and Boots. No, they aren’t cannibals. I found new Dora “animal crackers” which gives the boys a chance to munch on a little girl’s legs and a monkey. Why do kids get such glee out of digesting TV characters? Anyway, I just mention it here because it is another food product that doesn’t contain dairy, peanuts or eggs – hurrah!


Oh yes, the sugar is kicking in.


Whatever it is ... it's hysterical.


Come on ... wouldn't you want to be eaten up by this cutie-pie too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that every time I read your blog I have a sudden food craving? Last time it was chocolate chip cookies, this time I want hot chocolate. Love the milk mustaches on the boys--looks like they had a fun day!

Anne D said...

you know with me, it's all about the food!! today is a good day for hot chocolate. hope you can find some!!