Friday, December 01, 2006

I’m FAMOUS – at least in the blog-o-sphere

This Mama Cooks! Food Blog of the Week

Today, my blog was featured as the cooking blog of the week on Ann-Marie’s blog, This Mama Cooks! Anne-Marie writes several blogs, so I am thrilled that she thought enough of mine to feature it on her blog.

I first found one of Anne-Marie’s other blogs, A Readable Feast, when I was searching for an egg-less meatloaf recipe.

I am learning that writing a blog takes a lot of patience – which if you ask my friends, I don’t have a lot of. I tell people: I had no patience before I had my kids and now all my patience goes to them. But it takes time for people to discover your blog. And so I am so grateful that Anne-Marie chose to highlight my blog. I really think it will help get the word out to other moms who are dealing with food allergies (or anyone else, for that matter).

Since it is after 4 p.m. here I better start thinking about what to make for dinner … not my favorite subject. Maybe I can go to This Mama Cooks! for some inspiration!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne - congratulations on achieving some fame in the blogosphere! I'm proud of you - will be bragging to people now that I met you once. ;-)

Cristina said...

Thanks for visiting my blog the other day! You're right, maintaining a blog does take a lot of patience and I'd also say, a lot of work. But it's fun work!

I wish you all the best with your new blog and congrats on getting your award!